North Carolina, the Tar Heel State, has 5 STEM candidates in its 13 US House congressional districts this year.
- US House
- Ken Romley (NC-2), computer scientist; [candidate’s site]
- Richard Watkins (NC-4), microbiologist and immunologist; [candidate’s site]
- Cortland Meader (NC-5), cardiovascular invasive specialist; [candidate’s site]
- Kyle Horton (NC-7), internal medicine physician; [candidate’s site]
- Scott Donaldson (NC-11), urological surgeon; [candidate’s site]
This is the final set of candidates as the filing deadline was February 28th.